With this whistleblower portal, PAYER offers the possibility to draw attention to grievances or unlawful behavior in the company and to report them to a protected and neutral body. Persons who obtain information about unlawful behavior in a professional context are entitled to submit tips.
Whistleblowers have legal protection if, at the time of the report, there was reasonable cause to believe that the report was true and no intentional false statements were made.
In which areas can violations of regulations be pointed out?
- Public procurement
- Financial services, financial products and financial markets and prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
- Product safety and compliance,
- Transport safety
- Environmental protection
- Radiation protection and nuclear safety
- Food and feed safety, animal health and welfare
- Public health
- Consumer protection
- Protection of privacy and personal data and security of network and information systems
- Prevention and punishment of criminal offenses under Sections 302 to 309 of the Criminal Code
No later than three months after submitting your tip, we will inform you of the status of the investigation, including the results, if our notary has received your contact information as part of the notification, or we will explain why we will not pursue your tip.
Your tip will be sent directly to our notary (Mag. Martin Lux | Öffentlicher Notar | Pestalozzistraße 3 | 8010 Graz | AUSTRIA), checked and then forwarded to us as a company. Your data and your tip are subject to data protection.