PAYER Group is a leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of complex and innovative components, tools and machines. The headquarters of the group is located in Austria, its subsidiaries in Hungary and China. Our customers are world brand companies from 6 different sectors: hair removal and beauty care, home and garden care, baby and child care, sport and lifestyle, automotive industry, healthcare solutions.
Thanks to the continuous and stable growth of the Payer Group with a 72 years history, its development is steady. Besides the Ajka factory’s more than 500 employees, the Group expanded in Kecskemét with a new subsidiary in 2017.
We are currently looking for a new colleague for the following position:
Quality & Environmental Management Director
- Managing quality team, quality engineers and inspectors, receiving inspection SQA in order to improve quality awareness and culture throughout plant personnel.
- Cooperation with customers, suppliers and third party auditors, representing the company at the highest professional level.
- Responsibility for Quality Management System. Preparation of the internal quality standards and ensuring their implementation.
- Supervising quality approvals of transfers and implementation of new production lines, products and changes in processes or products.
- Systematic work with the team to achieve the integrity of quality standards, documentation, procedures and systems, including incorporation of new products/processes into the Quality System.
- Responsible for providing the management with timely and comprehensive information regarding Quality Management processes.
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual cost and investment budget relevant to his field by the deadline.
- University or College degree in Engineering
- Fluent English both oral and written
- At least 6-8 years of relevant professional experience in Quality Manager position
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485, IATF 16949, strong knowledge of quality technics (FMEA, 8D, SPC, PPAP, etc.)
- People Management and leadership experience
- Cooperative and confident personality
For our new colleague we offer a competitive income, an attractive bonus package (company car, manager bonus, laptop, cell phone, discounted meal, Cafeteria, housing allowance, flexible working time), developmental and advancement opportunities in multinational environment. If you are interested, please send us your application form (CV, motivation letter both in Hungarian and English) to the following address:
Please refer to the job vacancy in the CV or the motivation letter.