Tool making: from standard tools to multi-component tools
PAYER stands for competence in mold and tool making. For decades our customers worldwide appreciate the expertise and innovative strength of our experts on development and assembly.
Tool making at our site in Hungary spans 1,000 square metres of floor space and is equipped with state-of-the-art machinery. This guarantees high precision and prime quality – from standard tools to complex multi component tools. Our portfolio comprises injection molds for the processing of thermoplastic synthetics, metal die casting tools as well as metal punching tools. In total, PAYER features a capacity of up to 200 tools per year delivering the majority to our customers in Europe.
Ideal solutions in terms of technology, quality and costs
The conception and planning of tools is supported by simulation software and their producibility is optimised (Design for Manufacturing) before the initial sampling with the initial sample inspection report (ISIR). Once the process capability proof is rendered, the qualification follows supported by appropriate risk management (tool FMEA).
- Computer aides tool design 2D/3D and injection molding simulation
- Multi-cavity tools including hot runner system with valve gate
- Multi component tools (rotary table, index plate and turn-over tools)
- Precision tools
- Tools for optic parts, optical fibre parts etc. (PC, PMMA, …)
- In-mold decoration tools (IMD)
- Metal compound tools
- Metal die casting tools
- In-house mould sampling with injection molding machines
- Metal Injection Molding (MIM)
- Particular surface treatments through coating, etching, laser engraving etc.
- Punching, bending and compound tools
- Prototyping tools
- Tools for medical technology
- Maximum size of die plates: 1000 x 1000 mm
- Tool weight: max. 4 tons