PLASTICS INJECTION MOULDING
On our injection moulding machines, we process technical plastics to high performance plastics and are able to access clamping forces of 30 to 550 tons. With about 100 injection moulding machines throughout the group, we produce parts which are mainly assembled or which are directly delivered to the customers. Robot systems for handling guarantee compliance with high surface requirements und accuracies with simultaneous high efficiency. Further steps for surface finishing as for instance painting/lacquering, printing etc. top the portfolio off.
Unique surface finishing, appropriate expertise and long-term experience in painting/lacquering, galvanising, printing etc. perfect the range of services.
- All types of processing of thermoplastic materials
- Multi-component injection moulding in decorative and surface technology as well as for sealing requirements
- Metal bonded parts
- In-mould decoration parts
- Highly automated systems using a powerful production management system
- Proven processes for the take over of existing tools and continuation of injection moulding and product assembly
Integrated quality control ensures that every stage of the process meets the same high standards.