Implementing automotive projects successfully
The diversity of the challenges within the automotive industry is constantly increasing. Whether these take the form of highly varied customer requirements, constraints and guidelines, changes in technology or cost optimization, manufacturers and suppliers have to work on these factors continuously.
Within this environment, PAYER has established itself as a components supplier – we see ourselves as a 'one-stop shop'. From the initial concept, tool making, the manufacturing of plastic injection molded parts and metal-working to the assembly of small- and medium-sized components are the areas in which we have competences. Responding to and flawlessly implementing customers' wishes is our business. Becoming involved in customer projects at an early stage enables us to ensure quality and process reliability while supplying a successful end product and maintaining our strong focus on cost-awareness.
Range of services
- Providing innovation and development
- Mold and tool construction: Multi-component, precision and multi-cavity tools
- Functional technical components and decorative plastic parts and assemblies for interior and exterior
- Competence in the manufacture of small- and medium-sized production runs with high diversity
- Supply Chain Management and a sophisticated logistics system
- A comprehensive service portfolio and after-sales service
- Certified according to ISO TS 16949
Leading companies rely most of all on our mold and tool manufacturing skills, as we prioritize the precision of our tools and plastic components above all else. Our ISO TS 16949 certification means that PAYER is ideally equipped to meet all the demands of the automotive industry.